Diode-pumped solid-state lasers (DPSSLs) offered by Microvec are diode-pumped solid-state laser made by pumping a neodymium-doped YAG crystal with a laser diode. These models are especially appropriate for applications with a demand for higher repetition rates at lower energies such as TR PIV. They can also used for water with flow speeds up to 1 m/s. The models range from 1W to 10W. The energy is sufficient to cover an Area of interest up to 500 x 500 mm. All lasers can be modulated up to 30,000 Hz. With the use of Microvec software and MicroPulse synchronizer, they can be modulated to generate double pulses to capture image pair in similar way to double pulse PIV lasers. They have compact laser heads and small-sized power supplies with energy control button.
- Compact laser head and power supply with small footprint
- Quick and easy to install
- Excellent beam quality and reliable optical stability
- Long diode lifetime
- Laser optics sheet included
- Double pulse available through the Synchronizer and MicroCap software
- Maintenance-free pumping chamber