Diode-pumped solid-state lasers (DPSSLs) offered by Microvec are Q-switched Pulsed Nd:YAG solid state lasers made by pumping a neodymium-doped YAG crystal with a laser diode. These models are especially appropriate for applications with a demand for higher repetition rates at lower energies such as TR PIV. They can also used for water with flow speeds up to 1 m/s. The models range from 1W to 10W. The energy is sufficient to cover an Area of interest up to 300 x 250 mm. All lasers can be modulated up to 30,000 Hz. They have compact laser heads and small-sized power supplies with energy control button.
- Compact laser head and power supply with small footprint
- Quick and easy to install
- Excellent beam quality and reliable optical stability
- Long diode lifetime
- Laser optics sheet included
- Double pulse available through the Synchronizer and MicroCap software
- Maintenance-free pumping chamber